IPPBX is developed to meet the voice and data convergence requirements necessary to run your business. With its advanced features, IPPBX can reduce costs, increase productivity and connect remote offices and teleworkers. It enables your business to be flexible, innovative and competitive.
IPPBX is purely Asterisk. Asterisk is an open source communication platform which provides all of the features you would expect from a proprietary IPBX at a much affordable cost. Asterisk is one of the best ways for a sensible integration between telecom and any other technology you might wish to connect your telecom to.
Asterisk is flexible to adopt and integrate with your existing telecom infrastructure. With asterisk no one will tell you how your phone system should work or what technology you are limited to. Asterisk embraces the concept of standards compliances, while enjoying the freedom to develop its own innovations.
Features and Functionalities
IPPBX is packed with all the high-end features that a propriety PBX can offer you and much more. With Asterisk as the platform, opportunities are endless. The standards compliance and open architecture allows IP PBX to offer exactly what your business requires.
- Video calling & conferencing
- Smart phone with Wi-Fi client
- Audio conference bridging
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Voice Logger
- Distributed office setup
- Voice mail to Email
- Fax to Email
- Web-based receptionist console
- PRI Integration
- CRM Integration
- GSM Integration
- Mini PBX – IP PBX for up to 10 extensions
- ast e25 – IP PBX for up to 25 extensions
- ast e50 – IP PBX for up to 50 extensions
- ast e100 – IP PBX for up to 100 extensions
- ast e200 – IP PBX for up to 200 extensions
- ast e300 – IP PBX for up to 300 extensions
- ast e500 – IP PBX for up to 500 extensions
- ast e1000 – IP PBX for up to 1000 extensions